Tuesday 19 March 2013

Everybody’s Favorite Superhero.


He shines like a comet in the sky
He doesn’t feel pain when he bleeds
He fights injustice with his eyes
He can move mountains in his sleep
He’s a very talented guy
He is a manic pixie dream
He’s not affected by kryptonite
He’s superhuman with his shield
And the sword and the shield, they meet as one
And they share with heads with a battle gun
And the shield and the sword, they come and go
Like my friends and foes, but I don’t think so
He’s everybody’s favorite superhero
He’s got command of love and sin
He heals himself from every scar
He is the whisper in the wind
He can make you feel safe in the dark
He can shoot webs out of his wrist
He can even take you to the stars
He is the shining light within
He lights up the demons in your heart
And the skies and the stars, they opened up
And they told me that I’ve seen enough
And the stars in the sky refused to show
Where did they go, I just don’t know
He’s everybody’s favorite superhero
His song is over, they still have fun
He’s always sober, I’m always drunk
He’s John Cena, I’m CM Punk
He’s the main event, and I’m just the front
O baby, I’m hurt, why can’t you see
But the supervillain inside of me
Will never come close to your sympathy
‘Cause everybody likes the superheroes
Nobody hurts a superhero
He’s everybody’s favorite superhero

No comments:

Post a Comment